Ava-akatemia | Hygiene passport tests
The price of the hygiene passport test includes
- one test session
- for those who passed the test, a hygiene passport certificate and
- hygiene passport mailed to your home
Registration for the hygiene passport test is binding.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that
- they arrive on time and follow the advance instructions given in the confirmation email
- the contact information they provided during registration is correct and works (phone number, address, e-mail address) and the postal address is valid for at least one month from the test date.
- When arriving to the test, they have a valid photo ID with them (e.g. passport, identity card, moped card or Finnish driver’s license).
Ava-akatemia reserves the rights to bill for unused test time due to insufficient identity documents, for example.
- Normal hygiene passport test (Finnish/Swedish/English)
- written notice of cancellation (e-mail) must arrive at Ava-akatemia no later than 12 hours before the start of the test session. The fee for a test cancelled late or not canceled will not be refunded.
- A special situation test that has been agreed with the tester separately
- written cancellation (e-mail) must be received by Ava-akatemia no later than 12 hours before the start of the test session. The fee for a test canceled late or not canceled will not be refunded.
- Separately ordered private tests for a company or other groups
- the number of people must be confirmed no later than 7 days before the test session. The agreed travel expenses + confirmed number of people serves as the basis for invoicing, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the tester.
- Refund of the paid online fee, when the person being tested does not want to book a new test time instead
- when the customer makes a written cancellation within the cancellation period mentioned in the terms and conditions, Ava-akatemia returns the paid online fee.
Hygiene passport certificate
After an approved test result, the hygiene passport and certificate will be mailed to the given address within about a month.
Ava-akatemia is not responsible for possible shipments lost in the mail. If the certificate has not arrived by post within 2 months of the test date, please notify Ava-akatemia in writing (email).
Hygiene passport training
The training takes place in a group with a minimum size of 5 students. If less than 5 students have registered for the training 24 hours before the training, Ava-akatemia has the right to cancel the training. The paid training can be moved to another time or the payment will be refunded.
When the customer makes a cancellation a written cancellation (e-mail) must be received by Ava-akatemia no later than 24 hours before the start of the training session. The fee for a training cancelled late or not cancelled will not be refunded.
These conditions are valid until further notice. Ava-akatemia reserves the rights to make changes.
AVA-instituutin Kannatusyhdistys ry,
Puh. 044 491 8716, working days klo 8.00 – 15.30